What are cookies
Cookies are data created by a server that are stored in text files on the hard disk of your computer or on any device used by you to access the Site on the Internet (smartphones, tablets) and allow us to collect information about your browsing on the Site.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also vanish when you close your browser or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies may be installed by the Site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or they may be installed by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Types of Cookies used and their purposes
These first-party cookies are used to ensure and facilitate activities strictly necessary for the operation of the Site for the normal navigation of the Site and allow its related functionalities (such as allowing you to authenticate to restricted areas, save your session, your browsing preferences, save products in your shopping cart, remember certain selection criteria such as language, manage traffic distribution, etc.) and to collect some information in aggregate (anonymous) form about users.
These cookies are used to collect information about users’ use of the Site (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site, etc.).
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. The Site does not use profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies – Social media
These third-party cookies allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and in particular to share site content through these channels.
Managing cookie preferences
Finally, you can object to the recording of cookies on your hard disk by configuring your web browser to disable cookies. Below are the ways offered by the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options.”
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upward to block all cookies or downward to allow all cookies);
- Then click on “Ok.”
- Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings.”
- Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy.”
- Under the “Cookies” tab you can uncheck cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser,
- select “Tools” and then “Options.”
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History Settings” and then to “Use Custom Settings.”
- Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- Open Opera;
- Click on “Settings” in the browser menu and select “Settings.”
- Select “Quick Preferences.”
- Uncheck “Enable cookies.”
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box that follows;
- In the “Accept Cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies.”
After these steps, however, some functions of the web pages may not run properly.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as authorized data processors and/or Data Controllers pursuant to Article 28 GDPR 2016/679. Their list is constantly updated and is available upon request by sending a written request to the address below or an email to: email@example.com
Data collected using Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube cookies may be transferred by such third parties outside the European Union; in any case, for more information please visit the relevant Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Whats App cookie policies.
Data collected using cookies will not be disseminated.
You may at any time request information on the processing of Your Personal Data, obtain the updating, rectification or integration thereof, as well as obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and object to the processing of Your Personal Data in accordance with the GDPR reported in full at the end of this policy. To exercise Your rights, You may contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address below or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is RIGANELLI Srl, based in Corridonia (Mc) at Via delle Maestranze No. 24, P.I. 01428180432.